Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Hero5 Black cannot startup

Hi Technical support team

My GoPro Hero5 black have a problem. Last Wednesday my GoPro display freeze and cannot response anything when i remove a battery and insert again but my GoPro cannot startup. Can you  advise me for solve this a problem, please me know.

Detail for my GoPro

CNC ID : C-16551

CMIIT ID : 2016AJ5751

ANATEL : 3202-16-3924 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Hero5 Black cannot startup

If the screen has gone completely black, then you'll want to contact our Support team directly. They can be reached at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Technical support team

My GoPro Hero5 black have a problem. Last Wednesday my GoPro display freeze and cannot response anything when i remove a battery and insert again but my GoPro cannot startup. Can you  advise me for solve this a problem, please let me know. How i can claim this unit. 

Detail for my GoPro

CNC ID : C-16551

CMIIT ID : 2016AJ5751

ANATEL : 3202-16-3924 

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@jaohza - Is the display frozen (a still image on the screen or the on-screen buttons don't work), or has the rear display gone black?

Jeff

Highlighted
Tourist

@jefft As your question the image on the screen and the on-screen buttons are both don't works (can't capture and can't change mode, can't operate everything.)

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

If the screen has gone completely black, then you'll want to contact our Support team directly. They can be reached at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.