Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero session 5 not turning on/not charging

I'm making steps to return it
Highlighted
Tourist

I'm taking steps to return it in the hands of consumer affairs now
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have the exact same issue.  Bought a new session 5 and plug in the charger to charge up.  Felt the unit was warm after a few hours but the charge led never came on.  Could not turn on the unit even though I tried the menu button 10s/ shutter buttons rapid or hold 10s trick with so caed removed etc.  Hugely disappointed to pay a premium to get the latest GoPro vs. it's many cheaper competitors but I can't even turn on the thing after trying for two days, if GoOro tech support won't resolve this in a day, it will lose a fan and a customer, its reputation...etc.  it is hard to believe in this day and age you have such kind of issue when Apple products shipped precharged and ready to go.  

Highlighted
Tourist

You spend all that money on one you'd think they would care but they don't it's a nice paper weight lol dont worry it's on is way back
Highlighted
Tourist

I tried doing this on my camera but its still not working. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @snowyshore1563,

If you are still having some issues with that camera our Support Team should be able to help out! https://gopro.com/update/hero6

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

THANK YOU

Highlighted
Tourist

Do you have a preferred warranty repairer in Newcastle so I can have it looked at?