Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Hero Session won’t enter pairing mode.

I got a used GoPro recently and it will not enter the pairing mode. I’ve reset the WiFi setting, reset the GoPro itself, and done a manual update, but nothing’s worked. The camera will enter the Select WiFi Control menu but I cannot select anything from there.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Hero Session won’t enter pairing mode.

@harleem07 - Doing a manual update is usually the fix for this type of issue, but since you've already tried that, I'd recommend reaching out to one of our Support team members at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can dig into this issue a little deeper with you.

Jeff

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

@harleem07 - Doing a manual update is usually the fix for this type of issue, but since you've already tried that, I'd recommend reaching out to one of our Support team members at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can dig into this issue a little deeper with you.

Jeff

Highlighted
Hiker

I got the same problem with my GoPro session4. I can't cycle through "APP", it stop from there, it can't go to paring mode. I reset to default setting but still nothing happened. It worked couple of weeks but it got lost connection afterwards. It's annoying when no one can answer this problem. Thank you if someone will.

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

After you highlight the GoPro App option, press the button on the back again to move the highlight over to the check mark and then press the shutter button to confirm. Should work after doing that.

Jeff