Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 9 PARCEL DELAY

[ New ]

My GoPro was ordered over a week ago and UPS send me emails about the status of the parcel regularyl however everytie it clears customs, it seems to get delayed again. This seems to be the ongoing pattern. Help - I can't see this arriving anytime soon and wish I had not bought directly from GoPro now! 

Order # MP-04677504

Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 9 PARCEL DELAY

[ New ]

Mine's the same. Seems to have been stuck in Eindhoven for a whole week. UPS marked it as 'Delay' then 'In Transit' and now 'Delay' again. I expected a few days delay because of Brexit but if I'd have known it was going to be this long I'd have not bothered ordering.

I'm not the most patient person at the best of times and this has ruined the experience before it's even started,

Annoyed doesn't cover it.

GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 9 PARCEL DELAY

[ New ]

@lucys07, @kevinh13527, apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you. You can get the UPS tracking details of your order through https://gopro.com/order-status. You may contact the UPS Support Team for further assistance with your package. Sorry for the delay. Let us know if anything else comes up.