Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

GoPro Hero 9 Orders to Canada (Any Issues or shipping Delays)

Hello All,

I decided to switch to Gopro with the announcement of the Hero 9. I placed my order (Hero 9 bundle with the subscription) on the Sept 19 and added some accessories since none of mine will be compatible to Gopro. I got a confirmation email that the order has been recieved and that a tracking number will follow. Since that email on Sept. 19, no email or tracking has been given. I contacted GoPro Chat several times and today a call. My order is bound for Canada.

Order # RW00402351
Order Placed: Sep 19, 2020
Order Status: In process (email)
Order Status: Order Received - Pending Shipping (Order Status on Website)

To be honest, the frustration this brings to people affect their mental state on top of an already stressful time. Buying this camera is meant to spark joy and get people to have fun---this issue with order processing and shipping strips the joy out of this experience.

If you are from Canada, are you able to share your timelines for your order to delivery? Did you enounter any issues and how did you resolve it?

Thank you, keep safe and well.

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 9 Orders to Canada (Any Issues or shipping Delays)

Quick Update:

Order # RW00402351
Order Placed: Sep 19, 2020
Order Status: In process (email)
Order Status: Order Received - Pending Shipping (Order Status on Website)

Update: Email Sept 17 - Tracking Number (UPS) No package movement at all -- maybe tomorrow. Fingers crossed on this one.

So a total of 8 days from time of order to generate a tracking number. take note and adjust your expectations accordingly. Will update every movement of this order.
Highlighted
Tourist

It took about 24 hours before I saw tracking infomraiton populating my info. 

Highlighted
Hiker

wow. Did you order the camera only? Or the Bundle? did you add any other accessories to?

Thanks for sharing the information....I hope UPS delivery goes without a glitch.

Highlighted
Tourist

I ordered mine on release day which is 17th in Australia at 3:37pm tracking finally showed that its in Australia and will be delivered by end of day tomorrow first time buying off gopro site, spewing i would of just paid extra to get it from the shops if i knew it would take this long. Also ordered the shorty mount with it.
Highlighted
Hiker

@nathanaelr43 wrote:
I ordered mine on release day which is 17th in Australia at 3:37pm tracking finally showed that its in Australia and will be delivered by end of day tomorrow first time buying off gopro site, spewing i would of just paid extra to get it from the shops if i knew it would take this long. Also ordered the shorty mount with it.

WOW. I know what that feels like. I hope UPS doesn't eff up the shipping. It was also my first time ordering at GoPro.com. The deal seemed very good so without hesitation, I ordered. I just wished they let people know about service commitments (order processing, shipping times, delivery etc) to manage expectations. But hey, how shouts to the world our ---Our Service Sucks!!! 

Thanks for sharing---if you have time, give an update when your order arrives. Cheers, mate.

Highlighted
Tourist

So i just threw in the tracking number to startracks website and my package is on board for delivery today. so once it hits botany, sydney ups hands over to startrack. FINALLY!

Highlighted
Hiker

@nathanaelr43 wrote:

So i just threw in the tracking number to startracks website and my package is on board for delivery today. so once it hits botany, sydney ups hands over to startrack. FINALLY!

Right on!!! So happy for you. On my end I set my UPS preference to deliver the item to a UPS Store and I can pick it up there. It will save me from waiting for a UPS Driver that will never ring my house and leave a notice of redelivery and so on. Estimated deliver for me is on Wednesday. Fingers XX