Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero 9 Firmware Update Available

[ New ]

Thank you! Where can I get the 1.52 version?

Tourist

[ New ]

I just downgraded to version 01.52.00 but the problem persists. The rear screen does not work.

Tourist

[ New ]

The Voice command is very ämazing", GoPro Take a photo never work in all language option, it is wonderful to speak Gopro capture can work but gopro stop capture not work, then use Gopro stop recording to stop, Gopro shutdown need you to have voice command before, otherwise it wont listen to you. However, most of time take a photo by voice is most frequency and useful command, without this command, voice command function is zero, can Gopro pay me back? anyone has skill to make this command work? 

Tourist

[ New ]

01.21.00 - the same problem.

Tourist

[ New ]

As you said, the previous firmware update 1.52 was supposed to fix the split image on video....but it certainly didn't fix mine.

These photos are screen shots of a video taken on Firmware 1.52 recently and they still show the split screen problem.

The split image doesn't show on every clip but it shouldn't be showing on ANY CLIPS!

vlcsnap-2021-06-28-14h22m22s097.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

vlcsnap-2021-06-28-14h23m03s922.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

vlcsnap-2021-06-28-14h23m19s287.jpg
Backpacker

[ New ]

Yes, I think this mainly affected people using the 50HZ setting at a high frame rate.  Have you upgraded to the latest firmware which is 1.60?

Tourist

[ New ]
The screenshot is taken from a clip was shot on 4k at 25 fps.
Yes, I have updated the camera to 1.60 but haven't tried it out yet.