Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 9 5 k Clips Cant create movie

[ New ]
I have create a l lot of Clips yesterday. I have Download all to Go pro App.
So i have Choice all Clips create an movie.
But Tren come the Message that 5k Clips isnt possible.
It will Then only use 4k Videos.
Nomad

Re: GoPro Hero 9 5 k Clips Cant create movie

[ New ]

To edit 5K video, you're going to need a very power mobile device.  It sounds like you may be using an older phone or a phone that is not powerful enough to edit 5K video.  Therefore you may need to upgrade your device or record 4k video.

Tourist

[ New ]
I have an iPhone 11 Pro max . That should be possible .
Nomad

[ New ]
One would think so, however if you recorded in HEVC your device may not support it. I would check to see if it does. You may also need to check your screen resolution, it may not be able to support 5k video.
Tourist

[ New ]
This is the message . The First Time It was work . After 2nd Time i Grr this Message . See Screen
F257F7A9-B34F-43FB-BF51-A4E34102BD9F.png
Tourist

[ New ]
I havnt read anymore from Support Team . What Can i do now ?
4 k is possible to combine for an Movie . 5 k isnt possible .
Nomad

[ New ]

I see from the screen capture you have selected 2 video's, but what are you trying to do with them?  It looks like may be trying to save them to your phone.  In which case your phone doesn't support 5K, 4K 4:3 format or 360 video.  This indeed is a phone issue as your phones gallary (where they would be saved) doesn't support these formats

However if you select both of the clips and add them to a quick movie (icon on the left at the bottom) then the GoPro app should be able to edit them.

Tourist

[ New ]
The First step i try to connect GoPro with iPhone and then i load all Videos to go pro App on the Same daY.
Then i select all Clips and Then i want create an movie.
Then i get this Message . If i Choice the 5k Clip Then i Can Save on iPhone and Watch It .
But an movie isnt possible unser Go pro App