Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 8 still not delivered after not working

[ New ]
Hi,

I pre-ordered my GoPro Hero 8 and when it came on the 18th October it did not work at all. After messaging GoPro Support backwards and forwards trying to fix it online without any luck I was told to send it back so I did. Firstly I was told to send only the camera body back without even the battery which seemed odd as I was told that it was be replaced, not just repaired. It was delivered almost 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything from the team about it being sent back.

I obviously pre-ordered it so that I could use it asap and currently it would have worked out better to just go and buy one when it was released (being on student discount and cashbacks sites I could even get it cheaper now). Secondly the only thing I was given in return was a discount on another Hero 8 which is useless for me as I have already bought one. It was made to sound as though I'd been done a favour as I was being given a new GoPro in return when in fact that is what I ordered in the first place.

Is there any way I can find out a time that my GoPro will be re-delivered?

Thanks,
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 8 still not delivered after not working

[ New ]

Hi @jmurawa00,

Please contact GoPro Customer Support via phone or chat. 

We do not have access to those information.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regards,

-Jay