Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 8 black LCD Screen Cracked

[ New ]

Hi My gopro screen cracked after I accidentally dropped it. Is there any repair services offered by go pro. The screen all works fine. The touch screen still works. Just the glass is smashed.

101167914_3049039088506753_3982035892914094080_n.jpg
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 8 black LCD Screen Cracked

[ New ]

@visnu32, If you contact our Support team, they will be able to look into options for you. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

I tried both methods to contact but was unable to reach. When I tried the chat popped up but blank. The call method no one contacted me back. Is there any other way you can help me out. Thanks.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @visnu32. A case number should have been given when you opted for a callback. May we have the case number? We will be able to follow up with Support using the case number. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Yes I wqs provided with a case number. I lost track on it. I ll refer back to you once I find it. Thank you for the prominent reply
Tourist

[ New ]
Yes Just tried contacting again via chat or call but unable to reach. My new case number is 07842719.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @visnu32

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We have checked the case and see that we have tried to reach out a couple of times but was not able to get through.

Kindly log another request and make sure that the number entered is correct.

You may also try initiating a chat session.

Let us know how it goes. Changing the region to US-English should also help.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I tried initiating a chat session but it always Pops up ends with a blank white screen....