Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Hero 8 - Water Damaged, Contacted Support Team Regarding it. Yet to receive a update or call.

GoPro Hero 8 - Water Damaged, Contacted Support Team Regarding it. Yet to receive a update or call.

Case Number#: 07932712

Days without Update: 8 Days

Case Opened: June 22nd, 2020

Hello,

Around little over last week, my GoPro Hero 8 got accidently water damaged. I contacted the GoPro Support Team by Live Chat and the Assistant was very helpful with my issue. I was supposed to get a call to proceed with the GoPro Plus Exchange.

Quote from Transcript: "And what will happen next is to relay all your information to any supervisor available later that will give you a call to gather payments for we do not do that on chat for your security purposes."

But it's been little over a week now, I have yet to receive a call from a supervisor or an email update regarding my case. 

Today, I have tried to contact support again with Live Chat, but nothing appears on the window except just for a white screen. After Multiple tries, it shows the samething. So I have come here to write a forum about my problem, and hoping that I'll receive some kind of update or something to reassure me that they are helping with my case.

Thank you!

-sraguilar2002

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 8 - Water Damaged, Contacted Support Team Regarding it. Yet to receive a update or...

Hello @sraguilar2002. Sorry to hear about the trouble and for any inconvenience you may have felt along with the process. We've already notified the team currently handling your case so we can move forward with the next process. Please keep your lines open for any update. Your time and patience are very much appreciated.