Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 8 Order ...

[ New ]

I ordered a GoPro Hero 8 on 2nd Oct and I got order confirmation e-mail.

On 10th Oct, full amount was charged from my credit card. I was thinking it will be shipped out 15th Oct, but on homepage it still shows that my order is pending.

I talked to some people who ordered gopro8 yesterday and day before yesterday, and they already got UPS shipping number(meaning, gopro will be delivered this week).

Shouldn't it be first come first served basis? Why did I order one on 2nd Oct??

I tried to contact with service team, but nobody picks up the phone, and nobody is available on chat.

If it is like this, I wanna cancel my order. (But how???? I can't contact with service team!)

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 8 Order ...

[ New ]

@lovelymio, an email confirming the shipment will be sent to the email address associated with your order as soon as it is completely processed. Sorry to hear about the trouble connecting to our Support Team. If contacting them by phone, please make sure that the network allows calls to toll-free numbers. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]
Have you tried checking its status at this link?
https://gopro.com/en/us/order-status
Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, many times... It shows me 'pending' 

GoPro

[ New ]

@lovelymio, an email confirming the shipment will be sent to the email address associated with your order as soon as it is completely processed. Sorry to hear about the trouble connecting to our Support Team. If contacting them by phone, please make sure that the network allows calls to toll-free numbers. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.