Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Hero 8 Black. GoPro Plus Auto Upload issues

Hi, I currently have an issue with my gopro where it wont auto upload or manual whilst plugged into a power outlet. I have let the gopro fully charge and tried to manually upload but I keep getting the error message pop up saying 'upload paused, connect your gopro to a power outlet and try again' which it annoying as it is. This worked for me one night and I did nothing different than I do every other night

I have tried using the USB that came with the gopro, different power bricks and even a USB charging socket integrated onto a wall outlet. This is frustrating and feeling to return my gopro :(
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 8 Black. GoPro Plus Auto Upload issues

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @rahai. Could the resolution settings used or the file size for the later uploads have made a difference? Have you been able to try out other methods of uploading to the PLUS cloud? If you haven't yet, see if the files will successfully upload through these methods. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Surely this is one of the features of the camera therefore should be working?

The below solution is not feasable as I don't own a laptop. Gopro and Gopro plus appealed to me mainly for this cloud solution.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks @rahai

If you haven't yet, please try resetting your camera.

Once done, set up auto-upload again.

Should it still be the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Regards,

Ej