04-20-2019 03:24 PM
Hello @fastflame30182. Were you able to check if the camera has reached full charge during that time? Also, which firmware is the camera running on? Manually updating the camera should clear any possible error that maybe associated with the current installation. Let the steps below guide you through the manual update process:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is charged to at least 50% prior to the update, and that a formatted, recommended SD card is used. Let us know how it goes.
04-21-2019 04:51 AM
Most common issues and GoPro Mods can only answer by updating your firmware.
if you are plugged un and 5 hous pass. pull the plug on the camera, turn on and check the batteyr indicator , it wil lsay 100%. and watch again the next charge. I leave in the laptop and hte port is on most the time. for me