Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 7 disappointment...

So, I purchased a GoPro Hero7 mid September this year only to receive it with the front fascia misaligned leaving the corner rough. Immediately called the helpline (which was difficult in itself as I work and don’t have access to make personal calls during the day, but that’s another matter). I was given a case number and told that it was eligible for replacement. I returned the camera and received my replacement today and found to my dismay this one is exactly the same and has some cosmetic markings suggesting it is not new. I am very disappointed with this as I expected a new camera as the one I sent in was new. I have tried contacting you via chat (being a GoPro plus subscriber expected to be able to do this) but chat says closed and constantly get a message saying users are busy.
As I said I am extremely disappointed in this service as the returns process took a long time and was expecting a new camera as a replacement.
If anyone can give me any suggestion of what to do next, I would really appreciate it.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 7 disappointment...

Hi @laurab806

Sorry for any trouble caused.

If you have further questions/concerns regarding your case, it is best to contact our Support Team.

The chat and phone option should work.
Please make sure you are using a network that allows calls to toll free numbers.
When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English.
You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej