Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 7 black

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good evening.

I want to report what happen to my GoPro Hero 7 Black on November 7, 2019

I initially purchased GoPro 5 on 2017 or 2018 and I enjoyed the camera and the unit it became non functional because water got inside and was damaged. When GoPro Hero 7 was released I upgraded and purchased it because I really want it and I usually use it whenever I go on travel and vacation. I have been using it on several occasions and was doing perfectly fine until last November 7, 2019 I was swimming in Shangrila Hotel Fort Bonifacio to celebrate the 7th birthday of my niece and capture the moments with my GoPro. The camera suddenly shut off and it did not re open. When I went back to my room, I observed there was water inside the camera apparatus. I just purchased my GoPro Hero 7 black last April 2019 and warranty is good for one year. I am seeking for your kind assistance to find solution for this item. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dino Reyes

GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Hero 7 black

Sorry to hear you've had issues with your GoPro. For possible water damage issues, the best option is to connect with our Support team directly. You can reach our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Thanks.