11-27-2018 02:40 AM
I have a problem on my GoPro 7 Black, When in linear mode and tilting up, somekind of black thing comes into view. Is it a mechanical problem or software?
Example video https://streamable.com/s/ipur4/uynqql"
11-27-2018 04:10 AM
Wow that is interesting and what Resolutions were you in 1080P fov Linear, 60fps, protunes on ISO 100.... What i am asking is please do fill us in on exactly what the camera is set up, so maybe some one would like to try and replicate it? In the mean time Head over to the Product update page and chose for your camera the correct update and manually load it up,and retry the same scene and see if it happens. Also does this happen each time every shot. even after turning Off and back on, Can this be seen on your gopro app as well.
If Hypersmooth is on Please let us know.
11-27-2018 10:32 AM - edited 11-27-2018 10:35 AM
resolution was 1440p/30 in linear. All the rest in auto. It happens in all resolutions when in linear mode.The restarts don't help, but when you change it to "wide" then it disappears. It also get's a bit less with higher frame rate.
I will update and report.
11-27-2018 10:39 AM
Note: Useful for updating or reinstalling camera software.
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system
Feel free to post back once done.
12-14-2018 03:35 PM