04-07-2019 10:48 AM
I have a new GoPro Hero 7 White and it dont start the screen, the computer reconozies it, i can import files to Quik Desktop, when i connect the cable to charge the red light comes on, but the screen is off, the camera is in firmawere 2.0.0 ( i saw on the Quik desktop app). Plz i need help to on the screen, i used less than 3 hours total.
04-07-2019 11:04 AM
Hello @bluestar84306 . If you haven't already, re-flash camera firmware following the steps below for Manual Update:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged and that the SD card is formatted prior to the process. Please save all media that you have on the SD card first prior to formatting. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
05-17-2019 01:46 PM
@bluestar84306, with the camera unplugged from any external power source, press and hold the Mode button at the side of the camera for about 8-10 seconds. This should reset the camera.
If it still won't power the touch-display on, it will be best to try manually reinstalling the firmware update of your camera.
Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO7 Cameras
If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.