10-13-2019 05:16 AM
PERFECT! that is what we all do return, use the Return Policy, if you called GoPro and sent in you would not be able to Return your camera to the store again for a refund, GoPro normally will tell you to go back first to the Retailer, in this case they did not at all tell you that, did they?
10-13-2019 10:53 AM
i have exactely the same problem. Tried for hours to start the new gopro (received/bought via miles&more program). It always requests update which i'm unable to do via app, quik or manual update. The app detects the pgone but i'm not able to pair or connect to the gopro wifi. I also bought a sandisk microsd 64 GB.
what can i do?
10-13-2019 11:26 AM
Hello @stijnv30. The manual update should work. The steps below will guide you through the process:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged and that the SD card is formatted prior to the update. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!