Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

Hey everyone,
I was just curious if anyone else had any idea when the Hero 7 was going to be released! I’ve heard in the September/October area but that’s it so far! Does anyone know anything more?
Adventurer

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

Always   a week prior to columbus day on the west coast.

Explorer

GoPro will announce an event pretty soon. It's usually on that (or the following) day that the products are released.
Nomad

My best bet this year is before september 26.

GoPro Inc has a booth at the big Photokina show in Germany and I find it unlikely that they will not showcase their new Hero7 range at this important event.

Tourist

Hello everyone!

I just got confirmation from my shop where i wanted to buy the Hero 6 that the Hero 7 will be released in the end of september for sure. 

Adventurer

Yep  we'll see in a months time.

Hiker

It will be a long month. Hope the 7 will not dissapoint. The store where I bought the 6 did not restock so they couldn't replace the Hero 6 so they got me a refund. Guess they are waiting also for the 7. I hope they have some pre-orders offers and really hope they do not change batteries.
Tourist

I wanted to buy the 6 also but after 2 weeks of waiting they got info that no more 6 and told me that 7 will be in stock by the end of september. Hopefully it won't dissapoint and will be good one.