Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

@jamm247 - "  I am betting the GoPro won't have that issue."

There is plenty of leaky Hero5 and Hero6 cameras. Especially the rubber on the buttons will detoriate after a while and start leaking.

And GoPros biggest problem has always been their SD-card interface.It seems sometimes to HyperSensitive(TM) to which type of card you use.

The 2nd biggest problem have been faulty release firmware with lots of bugs. The should use SuperTime(TM) to really remove all bugs before final release. Even last years Hero6 was a disaster with split screens and freezing.

Highlighted
Hiker

Does anyone know if GoPro will ship early? I have been told mine will ship on October 2nd, which I thought the actual release date was today the 27th. I know BestBuy will have them available for purchase on the 30th. I have an event this weekend and I was hoping to try it out before. Anyone?

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

I did hte trade up. over the phone confirms ship out dates for first orders are oct 2nd, that's correct, you can  order at bestbuy and have atteh store ready for pick up the day of the 30th.   Not sure if  they will promise sept 30th delivery on Pre-order  camera only.

Yes that means  when mine is at Hand at gopro tomorrow or thursday, I will not see it Oct 2nd but after that date. it goes out

Highlighted
Hiker

Sunday 9/30 is the st date. My order for pickup says 9/30
Highlighted
Tourist

Will it be possible to turn off the screen? . Just as you could do it in 4silver gopro. Because I do not need a screen when recording a cam that's on a helmet. For example, when I record ten-second shots.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @bluecave55171,

We don't have that option as of now but that would be a good suggestion. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Adventurer

GoPro : you really need to listen to us. double press the side lcd off, double press for back on. while single press highlights no one agrees SWEET gopro will not get this done at all if we do not   go to  the feedback.

https://gopro.com/feedback

Who's with me on this>

Silence

Highlighted
Tourist

I am waiting for this option since my gopro4silver broke down. Add the option to turn off the screen completely, because a lot of people do not need it. And I would finally buy a camera.