Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

Well in 2 days break out your credit cards and put the money down for a new Gopro
Hiker

He really did a bad job reviewing the GoPro. Guess we will see day one reviews soon.

Backpacker

glad it wasn't just me that thought that. I'm interested in finding out how he knows its got more ram, i've not seen it writ anywhere

Tourist

The Chromatic Abberation at 3:02 is a little concerning. Hopefully some firmware will come out to fix it like the Hero 6 had. Really looking forward to some more reviews, but I'm an idiot and love GoPro products so I'll probably buy it at the first chance possible anyway so the reviews won't matter by then haha.

Tourist

That video link is down now.

Tourist

I click the link, but it just go on yahoo. I dont se the video
Hiker

Well it was obviously that it will be taken down. That review should have been available after the official presentation. I just feel sorry that a more competent review hasn't been mistakenly leaked. But we did learn that more ram has been added so that's nice, more ram always is good. And the stabilization really seems better but more testing must be made and especially against the 1.60 firmware. The 2.01 firmware really screwed up the stabilization on the Hero 6.

Hiker

Looks like they pulled it down, gopro is very straightforward saying you can't post reviews or talk about products before they are released, i did a case study for them a few years ago in there carlsbad headquarters and I had to sign a waiver to never talk about what I did....