Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

As someone that has not had a Gopro and was waiting to see what the 7 had to offer, Id have to say that Im simply going to opt for the cheaper 6. I would be a casual vaca user and in all the videos Ive seen, nothing on the 7 really convinces me to spend that extra money quite frankly. Id doubt many friends who may see my videos are going to notice that much difference either. If I had an older camera, I do think it would have been a no brainer to upgrade.

Highlighted
Hiker

Oh crap wait.....I didnt realize the trade up program was for ANY digital camera, thought it was just Gopro.....I got an older one...Im in!
Highlighted
Nomad

Casey really nailed it in the end of his Hero7 review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EEiRtxU3aw

it does other stuff too. i just dont really care about live streaming. the app is finally great.. suppose i couldve mentioned that. Intro song: AllttA - Allt...
Highlighted
Adventurer

Any camera that has  a value of 99.99 or up any condition anything less its declined.

Highlighted
Hiker

Those that ordered, do you know what the shipping times are?
Highlighted
Adventurer

@mikea7050Your GoPro TradeUp order is all set.

What's Next
  • You'll receive an email from FedEx® within the next hour with instructions on how to access your prepaid shipping label.
  • Didn't get the email? Be sure at least one hour has passed since you placed your order at gopro.com, then check your spam folder. You have to use the return label that FedEx provides.
  • Got your label? Sweet! Just print it out, pack up your camera and send it in. (But don't forget to remove your camera's SD card.)
  • We'll ship your new GoPro within 14 days of receiving your trade-in camera.
  • When your GoPro ships, we'll email you a confirmation with tracking info. You can also set up text updates below.
Have questions about the GoPro TradeUp program? We've got answers.
Order Details
Order Placed: Sep 20, 2018
Order Number: reMOVED
Ships: Oct 2, 2018
Highlighted
Backpacker

every video i watch of Casey's always confirms 1 thing, that he's an idiot & not sure how he makes so much from YouTube. He didn't even know if the thing was recording, nor bother making the most of the new features of the 7 while using it

as for his ending "where does a GoPro sit between a phone or a DSLR", simple it doesn't sit anywhere between them. I'd of liked to of seen him film any of that bike ride or waterpark using either a phone or DSLR

Highlighted
Hiker

Where does it sit between a phone and a DSLR the correct response is in front......