Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

"Since the Hero5 was GoPro's #1 selling camera, there are plenty of people who should be upgrading to the Hero7"

These people did in many instances buy their Hero5 this year, this summer, and is therefore unlikely to uprade now.

Explorer

Plenty of people sell, or gift/hand down, their current camera so they can upgrade and purchase new. The desire to have the latest and greatest is very strong in the tech market.

I don't want to start this nonsense speculation of whether or not the GoPro HERO7 will be a profitable endeavor for GoPro or not, since it has nothing to do with whether or not we will enjoy the camera, but I suspect, from what I've seen, it will do just fine. For those that did purchase the Hero5, I'm sure there are plenty that regret not getting the much better stabilization of the Hero6 and what looks to be insanely better stabilization of the HERO7.
Hiker

Breaking street date and posting links online not smart just saying....
Hiker

And then the links are gone........
Highlighted
Adventurer

COngratulation to GoPro for  Rleleasing a product that will be the Ultimate Gopro Ever. All Ear plugs are sold out, I am so stoked to see a  grown Adult do a Scream like Last year. NOT!  I know ther will be the  the Youtubers that were  Sponsored by GoPro there,

And when the Gopro's are out for sale and on store shelves, and on youtube plasted.......

I just want to wish all a congrat's on your Gopro, hopingto see a lot less troubles:

weall will hear:

My battery is stuck

My camera does not charge

MY video is off color.

I just hope  i can help out all the newbies and see all the  release people  enjoyingtheur new product

FISH

Hiker

Nomad

All I wantet for the Hero7 was a wireless mic option... Bummer.

Espen

Nomad

@fishycomics

You forgett: "My camera frezzes beacuse of faulty firmware."