Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

@danielr15

Sorry our opinion doesn't match yours, guess that makes us trolls.

Regards, Fanboy
Nomad

Last teaser: Send it as you send it.

send_it.png
Adventurer

@quickhero77554
It's not that I have a an issue with you having a differing opinion. In certain forums having spirited debates can be very enlightening. However, you are a troll. Don't take it as an insult, it's just a definitive statement that defines your actions.

While I am not blind to the pitfalls GoPro has stumbled through, I accept your labeling me as a fanboy. I certainly do like their products, get excited about upcoming releases, and purchase and use just about all of their products.

This thread is about the release date of the Hero7 and if course people speculating on what features it will have. You, on the other hand, seem to want to steer it towards GoPro's financial strength, product placement in the economic market, and whether or not GoPro cameras are a viable solution to people's needs.

Just a heads up, most people coming to read this thread are people who are excited, if not just at least interested, about the Hero7 release. Clearly there is market interest, so go ahead and let GoPro worry about their own financials and stop trying to count their money for them.
Hiker

I agree with your post 1000% wish there was a golden Kudo award...
Backpacker

lmao at using a phone to record skydiving, i can't drop mine from 2ft without the screen shattering let alone doing anything adventurous with it lol

Nomad

@danielr15

1) do you even know what troll means? Actually don't answer that because clearly you don't. I can't think of a single time I've attempted to troll anyone on this forum. I've just given my opinion which I should be allowed to do without some over the top fanboy screaming back every post.

2) You keep saying to stop talking about GoPro finances etc. How ironic, you KEEP mentioning it when we are all here discussing the camera. It seems if anyone types anything along the lines of "I'm not excited" you have to suddenly jump in with an entire book defending GoPro. Who's d*** are you sucking there honestly?

Now do you have anything constructive to add to the conversation, or is your next post also going to be a stab at me or someone else?
Highlighted
Tourist

Nomad

GoPro Hero 7 Black GoPro 7 Hero Black video settings: 4K/60fps - Standard Stabilization - Wide 4K/30fps/24fps - HyperSmooth Stabilization - Wide/SuperView 2,7K/120fps - No stabilization - Wide 2,7K/60fps/30fps/24fps - HyperSmooth Stabilization - Linear/Wide/SuperView 1080/240fps - No stabilization