Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Release Date?

More Butter Less Clutter 9-20-18 6am pacific...
It's official......
Nomad

September 20 it is.

I wonder if they will kill the Fusion at this event...

Hiker

No gopro will just kill all of there other cameras, you will only see 4 being sold white,silver,black Hero7 and the fusion... all other csmeras will go away after being sold out....
Tourist

Is Sept. 20th just a press release or will the Hero 7 Black be on store shelving this day?

Tourist

I got info from the shop here that it will be coming to sale in the end of September or in the beginning of October. Not official but it seemed that they might have them in stock already. So I guess 20th is just the press release.
Highlighted
Hiker

Well since the press conference is 6am pacific 9am eastern they could be for sale the same day....

Adventurer

count down.png

Tourist

Im hoping it comes out on or before Sept 29th.  My wedding is that day and Id like to have the videographer to use it along with his Osmo.  Also would like to use it on the hunnymoon.  Doing 2 days in Disney World, 4 days in vegas, then 8 days in Playa Del Carma Mexico.  Plus I just bought about 400 dollars worth of accessories.