Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 7 Black won't turn on

[ New ]

Hi,

Recently i've had problems with my Go Pro Hero 7 Black, and it won't turn on. This problem started to occur about a week ago, and I would really appreciate some help with it.

Thanks, Ethan.

IMG_5088.jpg
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Black won't turn on

[ New ]

Hello @redexpert4226. Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your GoPro. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: GoPro Camera Will Not Power On

If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you further in resolving this. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi,

Thank you for the help. However, I’ve already tried this method and it has not worked.

Thanks again anyways!
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about that, @redexpert4226. Have you also been able to connect with our Support Team? If the issue remains to be unresolved, they will be able to assist you with the next steps. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Try an external power source.  People are having trouble with it not working with the battery.