Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 7 Black not connecting with app and no wifi and bluetooth showing both android and iphone

[ New ]

Hello i have GoPro Hero 7 Black, i bought it before 1 and half year. Until now all working fine both camera and android application. Suddenly i try i have SD error and now i have many errors like:

1. when i close the camera takes a long until the camera shutdown.

2. Camera's WIFI and bluetooth not showing in any smartphone both android and iphones

3. i change the SD card but the SD card sometimes appears and when i unmount the battery and mount again the SD card working again

i try everything that you suggested for the connection (here) with app but without any luck. Also i update successful my GoPro manually. 

Please help me to deal with this problems. 

IMG_20200816_143949.jpg
Adventurer

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Black not connecting with app and no wifi and bluetooth showing both android and ip

[ New ]

go to the swipe down/preference/ wireles connection and reset., and then to your smartphone and  forget my device on bluetooth, and gopro app edit and remove camera

start all over.

Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Black not connecting with app and no wifi and bluetooth showing both android and ip

[ New ]
I already done this many time also i do factory reset in order to see if the problem fix but without any luck
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @npfinopoulos. Have you been able to try changing the Wi-Fi band on your camera? See Preferences, then Connections, then Wi-Fi Band. See if toggling between 5GHz and 2.4 GHz makes a difference. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
i already try to toggling between 2.7 GHz and 5 GHz but without any luck too
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the camera and the app, @superflame6. The next step then is to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible.