Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 7 Black freeze

[ New ]

Hi,

My Hero 7 Black keeps repairing files and sometimes freezes the recording for 4k/60 videos. I never had an issue with it when i bought it earlier. I am still using the same memory card as before. Please advise what i should do. I have updated the firm ware to v1.90 and still encountering the issue. I'm using the SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I CARD 128 GB memory card.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 7 Black freeze

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your GoPro, @nobleriver12151. If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nobleriver12151

If you haven't yet, try formatting the card on the camera. Preferences> Reset> Format SD Card

Make sure to save any important files before proceeding.

You may also test another recommended SD card to help isolate the issue.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I already did the SD Card Formatting and also replaced with a different SD Card. Non of which resolved the issue. I was reading through the thread discussions of other users who faced the same issue and I have yet to notice a solution that works for anyone. This is very disappointing. I hope GoPro does something about this.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your GoPro, @nobleriver12151. If the issue persists after going through the suggested troubleshooting steps, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.