Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 6 with Blackmagic Ultrastudio Mini Recorder .. Not compatible ... !! When?

[ New ]

None of these suggestions work: still can't get HDMI out of the Hero 6 black. I can use the exact same connections that work with the Hero 3, but they don't work with the Hero 6 black. Nothing I do can get either Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder or Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle to recognise signal from Hero 6 black. This seems to be a common problem, judging by the complaints here and on the Blackmagic forums. Clearly something has gone wrong with the HDMI out function in the Hero 6 and 7, and GoPro need to fix this with a firmware update. How can I escalate this complaint and get this issue fixed?

GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 6 with Blackmagic Ultrastudio Mini Recorder .. Not compatible ... !! When?

[ New ]

Hello @fireycave1334. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team for further troubleshooting. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Sightseer

[ New ]

I got a Hero 6 to work by going into a new Roland V-02 mixer. Then , out to the BM Mini Recorder. It's a work around for sure, but we'll be using the Roland for our baseball/ softball setup anyway. Now I can use the Hero6 as a backstop cam in our 3 camera setup into Wirecast. 

Rob Munzing

Munzing Media

Roland Mixer.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
It's a shame ... Given the price of Gopro and being forced to buy a Doctor HDMI to have a signal in the mixer. I will stop buying GoPro and go to the Xpro5 Tectectec 2x cheapest concurrency. https://fr.tectectec.com/products/camera-sport-action-xpro5-tectectec-5/
With them no problem and the signal goes directly ...
By dint of taking customers for **bleep**, you will lose a lot of customers.
Goodbye Gopro
Tourist

[ New ]

C'est une honte... Vu le prix des Gopro et être obligé d'acheter un Docteur HDMI pour avoir un signal dans le mélangeur. Je vais arrêter d'acheter des GoPro et passer à la concurence 2x moins cher Xpro5 Tectectec. https://fr.tectectec.com/products/camera-sport-action-xpro5-tectectec-5/
Avec elles aucun problème et le signal passe directement...
A force de prendre les clients pour des merdes, vous allez perdes beaucoup de clients.
Au revoir Gopro

Tourist

[ New ]

I integrated a GoPro Hero 7 in my control room with 3 hero 6. Well .... The 7 was 2 seconds late in the picture .... Another **bleep** Gopro ....

J'ai intégré une GoPro Hero 7 dans ma régie avec 3 hero 6. Et bien.... La 7 avais 2 secondes de retard à l'image.... Encore une merde de Gopro....

Sightseer

[ New ]

im having the same problem.    its honstly a bad look.   the problem is the "hdmi hand shake'