Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero 6 firmware update no longer connects to computer

Thx for trying with your "solution" but nothing woks of it. Two days ago i made a call to the german support and als got a support number......BUT THATS ALL!!!!

The lady on the line told me, she will write a "manual" for taking all informations of my machine..... nothing happend!!

So i take all the relevant information of my computer, made screenshots and wrote the informations the same day under the supportnumber......BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!

The GoPro Support will be happy to help???? No, i don´t think so, they will leave the customer alone with the problem.

I´ll think i will sell my new GoPro and will tell everyone what **bleep**ing company GoPro is and that everybody shall buy everything but NO GoPro!!!

Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Issue:
My Hero 6 Black works well before I updated the firmware. After I update via the app, the GoPro starts acting in a weird way. No response at all. I cannot even take any photos or videos.

Fix:
Step 1. Backup your media file.
Step 2. Fully format the SD card thru pc, not the quick one, this step took more than 30 minutes.
Step 3. Reset to the factory setup thru GoPro. “Preferences -> Factory Reset”.
Step 4. It starts working again.

Hope it helps.

Thanks All.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for sharing @rockycave42401!

Stay stoked!
Regards,

-Jay