Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Hero 6 accessories?

hi there,

Just got a GoPro Hero 6 Black. This is my first GoPro camera. I wanna buy a car mount which allows me to attach the camera to my car and this little suction stick which you can attach to the interior glass of the car but I can't find any accessories specific to the GoPro Hero 6 yet so I was wondering, do the GoPro Hero 5 accessories fit?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro Hero 6 accessories?

Yes. Hero5 and 6 exterior are the same. All accessories for 5 will fit the 6.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Hiker

I don't know why that description came up with the link. If you look at the pictures on the linked page you will see a Hero5 in the mount. All the mounts fit the Hero6. It comes with an arm that lets you mount the camera in multiple positions. If you go on the GoPro site and look at  accessories you will get all the info you need. Check youtube as well. https://shop.gopro.com/mounts-accessories.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

Yes. Hero5 and 6 exterior are the same. All accessories for 5 will fit the 6.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank a lot. that's a super fast response! Now my question is, I want to by a car mount to attach the camera to the exterior body of my car and another mount to attach to the interior glass to take videos of myself in the car and I'm not sure what I need, can you link me those 2 items from Amazon perhaps so I can order them? or is the exterior car mount the same one I'd use for the interior glass?
Highlighted
Hiker

You want the Suction Cup Mount. Works great on glass and metal.

Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks man, so this fits the Hero 6 as well because in the description it says it's for the Hero 3 and 4. Also, can I use this to attach the camera to the interior glass of the car to film myself or do I need something else for that?

Cheers
Highlighted
Hiker

I don't know why that description came up with the link. If you look at the pictures on the linked page you will see a Hero5 in the mount. All the mounts fit the Hero6. It comes with an arm that lets you mount the camera in multiple positions. If you go on the GoPro site and look at  accessories you will get all the info you need. Check youtube as well. https://shop.gopro.com/mounts-accessories.