Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 6 Won't Turn On After Follow all GoPro Instructions

[ New ]

After following all the instructios GoPro offers on their website to try to power on the GoPro 6 and receiving this message

"If you are still unable to power on your HERO6 Black, check out GoPro Support Hub for more solutions or contact GoPro Customer Support to speak with an agent!"

I am now reaching out here. Is there someone I can call to speak with in order to get this resolved. I was in the middle of filming underwater on my vacation in Kauai and my camera all of a sudden just stopped working mid-video. Very unfortunate and such an annoyance as I've been unable to get the camera back on ever since or to respond whatsoever. The camera is in great shape with no damage done. Could someone please offer assistance here. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Adventurer

Re: GoPro Hero 6 Won't Turn On After Follow all GoPro Instructions

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about your issue. you may    find the  phone number or chat on the page shown gopro.com/contactus.  Did you know  about that?  So do you think water got in your camera. you said you were in water and it stopped working in the misdts of it?  Could you go more in detail?    can you  turn on the camera,  does it  charge, did you try holding  the reset button, did you format the card, did you try a manual fimrware.          hope you do get he camera back up and working 

01.png