Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 6, Stuck Pixel on Back screen?(LCD)

Hey,

Hopefully someone can help me out.

I bought this Hero 6 last week and was super excited to start recording but realized there was a stuck pixel on the Back screen which I believe is the LCD, it SEEMS to be changing colors , it’s deff not white or black (dead). I went and exchanged it and the once I received had the same issue, so I exchanged it again and this one literally has the same exact problem. I exchanged this thing twice and each one has had a stuck pixel somewhere on the screen. The first one was in the middle which I did notice when the screen went black ( going through settings etc. the second one and the one I have now both have it on the bottom where the black settings bar is this just a common thing for these things? This is my first GoPro ever so all of this is new to me. Should I exhange it again, these people are gonna think I’m crazy. I bought it st Best Buy by the way and I have the 3 year protection plan so I was thinking about just riding it out and replacing it down the road. But it’s annoying to look at and I just want it to be perfect. Will this pixel be seen on the videos I record ? Anyone have the same issue. This is killing me ): I will take a picture when I’m back home and will post it. But in the meantime i really want some thoughts on this. Having this problem on 3 devices leads me to believe this is a common problem.
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 6, Stuck Pixel on Back screen?(LCD)

Hi @epicrange83144,

If you are able to post that picture some of our members here may be able to help! I would recommend making sure that the camera is up to date: https://gopro.com/update/hero6

Best,

Ryan