11-20-2017 12:04 PM - edited 11-20-2017 12:08 PM
I also did the update but busy cannot make any test to show you some results sorry ;-)
I hope it improves a lot for everybody ;-)
NEW Latest release:
HERO6 Black v01.60 | November 20, 2017
HERO6 Black v01.60
- Improves camera performance when recording in high frame rates of high resolution mode
- Fixes split screen defect in 2.7k60 Linear FOV and 4k30 Superview FOV
- Reduces image noise in high frame rate and high resolution modes
- Improves image quality in low light environments
- Adjusts color saturation to prevent over-saturation in certain conditions
- Fixes visual defects in 1080p240 during playback on iOS® and macOS® devices in certain conditions
- Reduces the time required for media to load on the camera and GoPro app
- Auto Low Light now works with Quikcapture
11-20-2017 01:04 PM
ok, took 3 tries to load it - kept failing but I suspect there are a lot of people downlaoding it right now.
To offset Vidlak's comments for today, Shot some indoors then went out on my deck - lucky that it is a harsh bright in the sky with sun but dark in the yard. Shot in factory settings but played with ISO 800 and 1600. Grain problem is much better in my view and the colour has stabilized somewhat as well. The WB seems better too. Now, with that ISO knokced back to 800 I am getting much better results.
So I think it has definitely improved but need to test thoroughly and then see what happens in edit. Look forward to shooting more and hearing what others think.
Thanks GoPro for keeping your promise on the delivery date!
11-20-2017 01:37 PM
guys, please test v01.60....
I do like what I see.
I have no complains PT off.
much better in 800.
and I really like it at ISO 400.
and WB is way better, no more WB shifting when light changes....