Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: GoPro Hero 6 Black MAJOR ISSUES

@nicewave41370 So, I think it may be the Samsung card doesn't jive with the new update? Not too sure about it.

As for that blue noise light thing. I feel that it's that particular hue of blue light that makes your sensor go crazy like that. I'm guessing it doesn't do it under any other circumstances, right?

Highlighted
Tourist

i've only noticed it when theres a blue light in the footage. i've seen other threads discussing this issue as well.

Highlighted
Tourist

Really disheartening to see all the problems with a camera that is $100 more than the previous model. My hero 6 spontaneously turns itself on to record, draining the battery to dead. If I happen to catch it, and turn it off? It turns on again, within a minute. Continuously. Tried shutting off both wi-fi and bluetooth on my phone, remounting the battery, nothing works. The only answer is to take the battery out and leave it out. It is going back to GoPro for a replacement. But reading all the issues with this camera here, I wonder what problem I will be saddled with next time around. GoPro - you need to do a whole lot better in your testing before you rush to release a camera!!

Highlighted
Hiker

Well I resloved all the issues....I returned the GPH6 again and bought, wait for it, a Yi4K+....wow what a difference, all my SD cards work, the interface is very easy to navigate, and wait, the image quality is frickin amazing, for a tiny camera and drum roll....its $200 cheaper than the GPH6. I just moved away from GoPro and will no longer fund this ridiculous bug ridden hi-end action camera.

Highlighted
Explorer

Bye
Highlighted
Adventurer

@danielr15  don't say bye so fast

@grega1 you think Yi4K+ is better?

I'll  tell you  Yi4K+ jas card issues to Lol itwill get a slow card.   but before out god of gopro (danielr15)  defends, he luvs his cam he  probably married this one bye now?

Greg could have at least found out that is a hiccup of gopro when a card fails and says sd error, it will repeat on & off untill the sd card is resolved? Lol

Yeah Yi4K+ is  the king of Yi Yes gopro hero 6 is King of gopro. but yet hte things you two forget.  with no cam yougot  no found memories,  Be happy for anyone just simply getting a camera.  NAH- BYE   I got  a few people that only talk about the Postive stuff but never see the  negative of it.

why I normally say  the good the bad the ugly and  that is the truth of gopro Yi sony, any company.  never a camera that is GOOD!

Highlighted
Explorer

If he returned his GoPro and purchased a Yi, then I would expect that he wouldn't be classless and come to the GoPro website to talk about another brand while putting down GoPro. So yes, Bye.

" luvs his cam he probably married this one bye (sic) now?" Are you still sitting there waiting for the laughs and applause from your imaginary audience?

"Be happy for anyone just simply getting a camera"

Are you kidding?

Did I come to the wrong support community? I thought this was the GoPro Support Community. You seem to think it is the, "Let's talk action camera" web site. There are plenty of web site forums for that. Completely classless to come to the GoPro website and talk other company brands.

I don't care if people use other brands of cameras. I hope they are able to get the most of them and capture wonderful moments in their lives. I participate on many forums, some that are not GoPro related. When I do, I try to be respectful to the choices others have made and don't bad mouth the brand they have chosen. I especially don't do this if I am on that companies web site.

I fly 3DR Solo and GoPro Karma drones but I also go to DJI forums to learn more about the industry, the drones they produce, and insight into how they operate. While there, I don't spout out how I think my brand of drone is better or what I don't like about their product. That's trolling because I know it would incite anger and arguments from those who do like DJI (which I expect is the majority since IT'S THE DJI WEBSITE).

Similarly, if you haven't figured it out yet FISH, this is the GoPro website. Do you think it's odd that I like GoPro products?

What's odd is someone who constantly bad mouths GoPro spending as much time as you do on the GoPro website.

If someone has a GoPro product and is having an issue with it, I try to help them with their camera and do my best to help them with the issue. These are people who have purchased a GoPro product and want help getting it to work. Very few want to hear your common solution of, return it. If it comes to that, so be it. But,there is a big difference between talking positive about a product, recognizing issues and trying to help people overcome those issues, than just spewing negativity. I hardly see how it's helpful talking down about a product that someone owns, especially on the product's own website.

FISH, it's tiresome to try and read your misspelled ramblings but it's even more so when you take a classless approach on the GoPro website. You're free to have your opinion, but you should put some thought into where you go about expressing it.

I know I'll get plenty of negative response to this post. I apologize for making it so direct and personal. But FISH, I hate to tell you this, but I get private emails all the time from GoPro community members very frustrated and irritated by your demeanor.

And please, show at least a little decency when you post and either click the spell check button or review for the red underlined words when using Quick Reply. It only takes a minute. You don't have to make your post so difficult to read. Spelling does matter.
Highlighted
Adventurer

@danielr15  Hand over head.  you are the one that luv's your cam you should  marry it, was a joke, trying to saying @grega1 is in luv.

Lol

since you jave a closed mind a one track mind here  @danielr15    options are always open in this Free world, and that my Friend you can't stop anyone from commenting on a free Forum. called an opinion you do not like it Ignore it. I rather hep one out than Shun one out big diffrence there.

why my opinion was its a camera that captures film  and you have nothing you're out.

no offense was given irtaken here, as its al ltalk