08-07-2017 10:49 AM
I have a new GoPro Hero 5. Unfortunately, after recording videos and images I cannot view the footage on the camera. When I slide to view the captured footage it just get's stuck in LOADING mode and I have to shut the camera off.
I purchased two different cards recommended by GoPro here: https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/microSD-Card-Considerations.
*According to GoPro: "The cards below are also known to work well with the following cameras"
- Samsung Pro Plus UHS-I 128GB (MB-MD128DA/AM)
- Lexar 633x UHS-I 64GB (LSDMI64GBBNL633R)
What I have done:
1. I have read other forum topics but I cannot find a solution.
2. I have formatted the cards in the camera.
3. I have updated the Hero 5 to the latest version.
p.s. On a side note, all the video footage I captured on the Lexar is choppy and jumpy. Meaning it goes smoothly and every 2 seconds jumps a split second. Not sure if that is related.
Can anyone help? I am open to troubleshooting suggestions.