Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Hero 5 Water leaked inside now its not functioning

Good day Go Pro Support. I bought an Hero 5 Black last April 2017, i used it whenever i go to vacation used it even in the beach once, but just last last October 2017, i used it in a pool to cover video during our team building.. i did not use a diving case or a water proof case since HERO 5 black is design to be water proof, that's why im really confident to used it even without a water proof case, but unfortunately, while i was using it i heard a beep and an error pops on my screen saying error on the sd card.. but how come that the water leaked inside my Go Pro? so when i came back to the hotel, I opened the battery door and saw water, water leaked also inside the charger/hdmi port..i tried not to turn it on for 2 weeks so it will completely dry.i tried to turn it on but itwon't start,and i thought maybe the battery was just low,so i tried to charge it but there is no signs that its charging,,from then on i was not able to enjoy again my go pro..i was so disappointed at the same time worried because it was so expensive and i'm still paying for it until now..i hope you can help me here since i cannot access the CHAT support..

Thank you,

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: GoPro Hero 5 Water leaked inside now its not functioning

Suggest to pick the phone up, call.  at bottom of the page on the website

Highlighted
Tourist

thanks will try it now :)

Highlighted
Adventurer

its the best way to get through if asked the old fashion way.