Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

GoPro Hero 5 Session

[ New ]

my GoPro session is stuck in updating mode and I cant enter it into the website for manual update because the serial number is warn away what should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 5 Session

[ New ]

Hello, @fredolay10. Am manual firmware update will help. To get the serial number, find the number in the version.txt file, located in the MISC folder on any SD card that has been used in the camera. See this article for reference. 

If you still do not have the serial number, you can use the sample serial number on the page that comes after this page after selecting "update your camera manually." 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 5 Session

[ New ]

Hello, @fredolay10. Am manual firmware update will help. To get the serial number, find the number in the version.txt file, located in the MISC folder on any SD card that has been used in the camera. See this article for reference. 

If you still do not have the serial number, you can use the sample serial number on the page that comes after this page after selecting "update your camera manually."