08-13-2018 02:41 PM
I bought my first gopro couple of weeks ago. I learned to operate it really quickly, everything works BUT GPS!
I've read all the forums here with your suggested solutions. What I did:
- Upgrade frimaware to the latest (2.60)
- Did a factory reset
- Waited even more than 15 minutes outside, with clear sky
- Turned off and on the GPS setting
- outside, not in buildings. Tried several spots.
- Travelled to Spain and also drove to France.
In all cases, GPS icon is grey, no GPS data is captured.
---> what is the solutions? Seems like everyone in the web is talking about it, you are suggesting the above solutions but with no success.
Anything that I'm missing?
08-14-2018 03:45 PM
We appreciate your efforts in going through the troubleshooting steps.
If the camera still not acquiring GPS, please let our Support Team know. They are available via phone or chat.
Alternatively, as this is a recent purchase, you may reach out to the same store/channel you got the camera from depending on their exchange options.