Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Hero 5 6 7 battery issues

Hi guys! I believe this issue already existed and I'm sorry for having to repeat it again. I have a GoPro hero 7 6 5 battery, and after receiving it's 2nd charge cycle. I've noticed a small bump in the centre as if the battery begins to swell up. It's not that obvious visually. But definitely can feel it! Is this normal or isactually considered as a swelling battery?

20201024_231604[2].jpg

20201024_231619[1].jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Hero 5 6 7 battery issues

Hello, @danielsia. It would be best to get in touch with Support for further troubleshooting. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @danielsia. What's the cable and wall plug charger used to charge the camera?

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm actually using gopro Hero 8 to charge the battery. Using the cable provided by gopro and old generation iPad charger brick.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @danielsia. It would be best to get in touch with Support for further troubleshooting. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.