12-14-2018 05:33 PM
After flying from indonesia to the UK, my GoPro Hero 3 plus Black wouldn't turn on. I've had it for a few years with no issues at all until now. It's been swimming and hiking, and took a few bumps, but that's what it's for right? It was working fine before we flew, and was in my cabin bag for the flight, but wouldn't turn on when we landed.
I've tried all sorts to find an answer to the following issue:
- When I press and hold the power button, the rear red light will turn on and off continuously until I let go.
- The front display will flicker a little, but nothing will come on.
- The WiFi won't turn on at all, I get the same problem as the power button.
- When I connect the camera to a power source, the front red light will come on. Likewise when I connect it to my laptop.
- The laptop will play a tune to notify me that it is connected, but no folders appear.
I have tried removing the battery and using another. I've tried every trick on Youtube too.
Can anyone diagnose the problem?
12-14-2018 05:39 PM
Please try to remove the SD card and charge it.
Try to install a new firmware manually as well.
If that won't work please try to contact our customer support team via phone or chat.