Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro Hero 10 - Not Delivered, Lost at UPS Distribution Centre, Radio Silence from GoPro

[ New ]

Ordered a Hero 10 bundle last Monday (29 Nov) and was provided with tracking details and an ETA for delivery from UPS on the 2nd Dec. No delivery and after consulting the UPS distribution centre in Tamworth, confirmed that my order has been lost (most likely stolen) at the site. UPS informed me they can do nothing about it. GoPro has to raise an investigation and reship the order. I relayed this to 3 Go Pro representatives and each time they said the same thing. The team handling re shipments is not available at the moment and they have not yet raised the investigation either. Promised a call back from customer services manager by 6pm GMT today. Again, no response. GoPro has already taken the money from me but has not delivered on their side.

Anyone facing / faced similar issues like this? I see no attempt from GoPro to reship my order and no call backs have been made. All conversations made via customer services chat have resulted in the same message “our expert team will get back to you via email”. Have tried every channel of communication I can think off. Calls, emails, Twitter, all to no avail.

Please help 🙏🏼

Nomad

Re: GoPro Hero 10 - Not Delivered, Lost at UPS Distribution Centre, Radio Silence from GoPro

[ New ]
You could also contact your bank regarding the charge to your card. Perhaps they can reverse the charge since you paid and received nothing. At least Banks are easy to reach?
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Hero 10 - Not Delivered, Lost at UPS Distribution Centre, Radio Silence from GoPro

[ New ]

Yes I am on the same page. 

Tourist

[ New ]
My bank were not able to reverse the transaction. I finally got hold of a GoPro rep. Currently they are saying UPS have started the investigation on there side but there is no time frame on it - my guess most likely after Xmas.

I won’t be able to get a refund or a re shipment until this investigation is over. How is that GoPro can keep my money for this amount of time and not fulfil the order?

Absolute disgrace GoPro. I’m afraid to even attempt to buy another item in case again, it gets “lost” and then I’m £800 worse off and with no hope of seeing my money back or the item I paid for.

Criminal.
Tourist

[ New ]
Have been on hold for 45 minutes now waiting for a manager to take my transferred call. Apparently this isn’t an important issue to them. If there are any managers / supervisors monitoring this chat, I’m very surprised not one of you has taken my call yet. It feels like you’re hoping I just get fed up of waiting and hang up the phone.

Make no mistake, every further misstep or transgression you make I will be recording here in this forum so others can see what a disgrace the customer service here is.

#crooks
Tourist

[ New ]
And there is it, after 1 hour of waiting for a call to be taken by a manager, I am told there is not a single manager within the entire customer service team who is able or willing to take my call. Cannot say I’m surprised but I am disappointed. I’m at a loss as to what to do anymore. I was excited give this as a gift to an old friend I haven’t seen for some time when I see them on Wednesday.

I doubt we will even be getting close to resolving this before then - this is the last time I will see them for at least 6 months. Thanks a lot for ruining this Xmas gift GoPro.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @bc1401

Sorry for any trouble caused. 

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.
We see that your case is still open with Support. Once an update is available they will be reaching out to you again.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for your “input” @aragon1006 but I think I’ll continue keeping the community updated here in case anyone else experiences the same issues. If you’ve read my messages above, you know what I think of GoPro support and the lack of support I have been receiving.

Update for the community, I have been in touch with UPS again, yes doing GoPro supports job for them, and they have informed me the missing order investigation will take 28 days. Yes 28 days. So GoPro, would you like to explain to me why you cannot reship the lost item to me and why you are keeping £400 from me for 28 days without attempting to redeliver my order or give me a refund?

Utter shambles. A bank or mortgage lender would not let you keep money without paying a fine or penalty fee. Another addition to filing I am drafting with the Trade Standards Authority.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/delivery-rights/#compensation-3

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/
Tourist

[ New ]

UPDATE FOR THE COMMUNITY

Surprise surprise I did not get a call back as promised. Jason L / Maricar / Greg / Ben - you are all god --bleep-- liars and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You think my situation couldn’t get worse right? Guess again. UPS have now updated my delivery date to the 12th January 2022 I.e. a 7 week delay to complete an investigation at the distribution centre and to reship my order. No notion of refunds or reshipment until the investigation is over. Christmas officially ruined - well done GoPro, well done.

Reaching out to anyone who thinks they can help. professionals, journalists. We can’t keep letting big companies like this treat customers like this.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I just came here to say this is also happening with my boyfriends order.  Same exact story.  I live in an apartment complex that has round the clock staff that checks in each package and they told me it was not delievered.  UPS has a name down for someone who doesn't work in our building and they can't create a claim until gopro creates a claim on their end.  GoPro still hasn't gotten back to me and is holding my money.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Managed to get through, but not impressed! first one lost, managed to get another one sent out after much time invested with both go pro and UPS - UPS list second one lost, go pro stated not their issue, so I’ve given up and asked for a refund- they have refused until UPS investigation completed which is estimated at 21 days!

Very unhelpful and disrespectful attitude on the sadly.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bc1401. We were able to pull up your case and we see that Support has been in contact to provide you updates. A new order has been shipped and shows delivered last December 9, 2021. Will you be able to confirm receipt of the package? Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @danyelek6. We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any Support case associated with it. Considering it could be your boyfriend's details on the file, will you be able to share the support case number? We'd be glad to check on the case. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @graystar72310. We do not see a support case associated with your Hub email address. Would you have a case number for your interaction with Support that we can refer to? Thanks!