Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Anonymous

Re: GoPro HERO5 Session SD Error no matter the card

[ New ]

Got a replacement camera in the mail, three sessions on it, tried various modes, so far so good!  Now I have a Lexar 633x U1, a Samsung Pro U3, and a Kingston U1, all 32G... formatting card after each use.

The whole replacement process took around 2 weeks maybe a touch more.  First open a case into GoPro support system, then wait to get contacted, talk with service rep with emails which then are responded promptly, make a request to get RMA (requires entry on website, emails, etc), get the RMA, mailed the camera with return label (free shipping) on June 28th, confirmation by gopro camera arrived on July 7th (10 days, 7 business).

One problem I found was that the support case will automatically close after 7 days so we are not able to communicate to GoPro without creating a new case after that?  The new camera was received on the 13th so 6 days (or 4 business) after they received mine and 15 days (11 business) after sending mine back.  Shipping was between California and Colorado which is normally pretty quick 1 to 2 days max.

They did respond to emails on Sundays, thought that was great!  The reps were all awesome.  I spent about an hour on the phone during my initial call and I'm glad they accepted mine as a warranty exchange even though I purchased the camera used.

Anyway, supper happy and more adventures to come!

Feel free to take a look at my windsurfing blog here (Manu's Windsurfing Blog http://windsurfing.lepicture.com/) to see what type of use I do with the camera.

Tourist

[ New ]

Guys, I have found a temporary solution for that issue when you don`t want to format the card etc. Just put it in any phone with the card slot and start the phone. After the start you can just take the card away and put it back in the camera - it will work.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have exactly the same problems (and some more) and number is C321132_ i bought it in other country and now cannt do anything? it just doesnt work...((

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @innerlijk

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Which SD card are you using? Is it among the recommended ones listed here? If not, see if the error is cleared out by using a recommended card. Also, format your SD card as suggested in this thread. Hope to hear back from you. 

Thanks, 
Marius