Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro HERO 8 cannot connect to GoPro app

Restarting my phone worked as well.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Restarting my phone worked for me also. Cheers everyone. 🤙
Highlighted
Sightseer

RESET your phone! It took me two days to figure that out! That’s the only way it works!
Highlighted
Sightseer

I had the same issue for the last 2 days and I was about to throw this gopro out the window from a plane because I was so frustrated... when I read this post I rebooted my iPhone and now it works.. Smiley Frustrated This SHOULD be in the instructions if its a known problem... Thanks for the suggestion of rebooting the phone! 

Highlighted
Sightseer

добрыйдень скажите вы решили свою проблему по поводу конекта камеры с телефоном. Поскольку у меня тоже самое

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello I have the same problem too. I've tried every step but I couldn't. Could you please help me to resulve this issue.

Kind Regard

Abia

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello, @abiagag. Were you able to format your SD card? Which version of the GoPro App installed on your phone? Also, which phone model are you using and which OS is it running on? What particular error message are you getting on the app? Will you be able to send us a screenshot? Thanks!