Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

GoPro HERO 7 BLACK has one annoying white stuck pixel (once i saw it,its unseenable)

[ New ]
Spoiler
Greetings Community

As you can conclude due to my subject,its about that little tiny white stuck pixel on my brand new hero 7 black that i got 2 weeks ago.

I noticed it few days ago when I did shooting outside in dark,saw something like star on sky,but it was pixel.

it doesnt show up on my footages,just on main screen when I am looking at camera.

I tried manually restoring software,resetting,taking battery and SD card out,but none of those things helped.

PLease if someone have some easy solution I would appreciate it because I dont want to bringin it to service as they would took my camera for 2 weeks at least and all that for that tiny little annoying stuck pixel.

thanks in Advance

GoPro

Re: GoPro HERO 7 BLACK has one annoying white stuck pixel (once i saw it,its unseenable)

[ New ]

Hello @mariok993. Do you see that pixel on the camera screen all the time? Our Support team will be able to help you with the matter. Prepare a video clip/photos showing the issue as well as camera information, then contact Support by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Tourist

Re: GoPro HERO 7 BLACK has one annoying white stuck pixel (once i saw it,its unseenable)

[ New ]

64BE1CB7-D78D-4BF2-B751-F94EA3ABE4A7.jpegG32717282-BEC0-4FA3-B615-F693661CB52A.jpegThe stuck pixel is best visible on dark images/footages and barely visible in lighter situations.

i've marked up pixel with red marker for you on image so you can spot it easier.

and as I mentioned earlier,my camera never felt on the ground and never been in water.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks, @mariok993. Although this does not affect the videos or photos that you capture, it would be best to let our team know. You may refer them to this thread when you contact them. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Where can I contact them?
GoPro

[ New ]

@mariok993. Their contact information is at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs