Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: GoPro HERO 5 Black downgrade

Ou ok 

Spoiler

Adventurer

I just  DG to 1.55 due to gps blank scfreen on quik. reloaded  both quik and gopro fw and sure enough it all works now but who knows what is happening

Nomad

Hey fishycomics, out of curiosity as I skipped the hero 3 and 4 cos it didn't fit my needs is the hero 5 the most buggy yet or was it always this bad with firmware releases?

Adventurer

Nomad

Hey there, watched it all, the RC car is cool, I would like one maybe the rockcrawler style would be better where I stay in Scotland.

IMG_0972.JPG

Loads of area to go nuts with RC toys. The Hero5 while I seem to have a good one appears to be like beta camera for future designs. The 6 may be better but I don't see that much progression from way back on the hero2. Sure the 5 is cool n all but I find it to limiting still. I say go bigger with bigger sensor and feature set then we have a cool camera.

Adventurer

@epicallyepic

@epicallyepic wrote:

Hey there, watched it all, the RC car is cool, I would like one maybe the rockcrawler style would be better where I stay in Scotland.

IMG_0972.JPG

Loads of area to go nuts with RC toys. The Hero5 while I seem to have a good one appears to be like beta camera for future designs. The 6 may be better but I don't see that much progression from way back on the hero2. Sure the 5 is cool n all but I find it to limiting still. I say go bigger with bigger sensor and feature set then we have a cool camera.

I have what is called a Zombie as well a lil slower they are all 4X4 the zombie is a center diff with front and rear as well so it may be a lil better. it will do fine over there.

Agree GoPro pushed these out for feedback and they made gopro.com community exactly that  more we complain more they  thrive to better the camera.  A sneaky way of doing things if asked My humble opionion.    Kodak given people, Yi given people  the cam to keep to improve gopro   shouldalso do but we all hear leaks are not good, make a better bigger sensor and  be done playing games.

agree.

Sightseer

Sorry if its a little off topic but is it possible to solve the "SD error" on the session 5 by downgrading the firmware? I accidentally upgraded it yesterday and after that I'm unable to record anything due to "SD card errors" (the SD card is fine just a few days old).