Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

GoPro Fusion won’t download media to iPhone X

Hello! I recently got my Fusion and been playing around with it. I keep trying to download the media onto my iPhone X and it says complete but I cannot find it anywhere on my phone. Not in photos and even photos I try to save won’t open in Quickstories. I understand that mobile Overcapture is coming soon but in the meantime I wanted to download the video on my phone. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: GoPro Fusion won’t download media to iPhone X

Hi @sushirae

iOS does not support spherical media created by Fusion, so we cannot save content to the native iOS Photos application. Content will be saved in the GoPro App in the Media section (as shown in @glenc7058's screenshot). 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same problem with my iPhone 8 Plus. Says it downloaded bit no where to be found. I thought it was a date issue but checked and still no luck.

Highlighted
Backpacker

must admit it did the same to me & my iPhone 7, said it had saved a clip but couldn't find it. I assumed it had just saved it to a hidden folder somewhere

Highlighted
Tourist

They are stored in the GoPro APP

download.jpg

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @sushirae

iOS does not support spherical media created by Fusion, so we cannot save content to the native iOS Photos application. Content will be saved in the GoPro App in the Media section (as shown in @glenc7058's screenshot).