Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

GoPro Fusion isn't functioning properly

Hello,

Can't reset my Fusion as it isn't responding. It turns on but no reaction on red button.

Tried to reset with no succes, wrench menu shows message "**not in spec** camera not ready". Please see image attached. 

If not to turn camers off it heats up. PLease help

gpf.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: GoPro Fusion isn't functioning properly

I posted this on the other thread going about your issue, but in case some others are following here, I'll post the response here too...

If you have not done so yet, see if manually updating your Fusion camera and resetting camera to factory settings will help clear the issue. Follow the links below for a how-to guide:

This article provides steps on what to do when Fusion Studio does not recognize your camera when connected to your computer. If all these fail, let our Support team assist you further. You can get in touch with them through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Yo tengo el mismo problema; ya encontraste una solución para restablecerla? 😥
Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I found the solution. Remove SD cards. Restart camera. Reset as menu available now. Insert cards back. Format. Reset one more time. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Sigo sin poder reiniciar mi cámara y a eso ya le he retirado las tarjetas micro sd! 
En serio, necesito ayuda

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

I posted this on the other thread going about your issue, but in case some others are following here, I'll post the response here too...

If you have not done so yet, see if manually updating your Fusion camera and resetting camera to factory settings will help clear the issue. Follow the links below for a how-to guide:

This article provides steps on what to do when Fusion Studio does not recognize your camera when connected to your computer. If all these fail, let our Support team assist you further. You can get in touch with them through phone or chat here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.