Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

GoPro Fusion error Update

У меня также есть проблема с включением камеры после обновления. Но я ждал, пока обновление не будет завершено. Теперь камера включается и выключается бесконечно. Обновление было сделано по телефону.

На USB-накопителе после обновления через телефон. Написано вот эта информация: 

«info version»: «2.0»,
«версия прошивки»: «FS1.04.01.51.00»,
«wifi mac»: «d89685000000»,
«тип камеры»: «FUSION»,
«серийный номер камеры»: «C3201124517195»,

Это означает, что камера не обновилась. Но тогда непонятно, почему он не обновляется вручную.
Я попытался обновить его вручную. Я сделал все согласно инструкциям.

Первое обновление было из телефона, я ждал завершения обновления. После обновления камера сама перезагрузилась и начала перезагружаться непрерывно, как показано на видео

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLDolmN2o0U&feature=youtu.be 

Что я делаю неправильно? Это совершенно новая камера. Я получил его вчера. Я никого не сфотографировал.
Мне действительно нужна эта камера в ближайшие дни.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Fusion error Update

I also have a problem with turning on the camera after the update. But I waited until the update was complete. Now the camera turns on and off endlessly. Update was made by phone.

On the USB flash drive after the update through the phone. Written here is this information:

"info version":"2.0",
"firmware version":"FS1.04.01.51.00",
"wifi mac":"d89685000000",
"camera type":"FUSION",
"camera serial number":"C3201124517195",

This means that the camera has not refreshed. But then it is unclear why it is not updated manually.
I tried to update it manually. I did everything according to the instructions.

The first update was from the phone, I waited for the update to finish. After the update, the camera itself rebooted and started to reboot continuously, as shown in the video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLDolmN2o0U&feature=youtu.be

What am I doing wrong? This is a brand new camera. I received it yesterday. I have not photographed anyone.
I really need this camera in the coming days.