Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

GoPro Fusion Studio (min computer requirements?)

I would like to know if my notebook's settings are sufficient to run applications and handle videos from gopro fusion.
I have a Dell 7 7000 with 7th generation of the Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7 GHz, 4 MB Cache, 2 cores and 4 threads, Operational system Windows 10 pro 64-bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM memory, Primary Drive 128GB SSD + 1 TB 5400 RPM hard drive, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 4GB Video Card, GDDR5, Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 14-inch screen with Truelife hardware.

Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: GoPro Fusion Studio (min computer requirements?)

Highlighted
Tourist

So, but this page is not of my doubt, as it speaks at least one and 5 recommends an i7 quadcore.
When you say "i5", are you referring to a normal i5 (dual core) or i5 Quad Core as well? Q. If the minimum for a dual core i5, how do I have a dual core i7 it would suffice to work the fusion app agree?
Even I installed the app on my notebook and it opens normally, does not have a fusion image to test.
All other settings my notebook answers, my question is about the processor.

Highlighted
Tourist

So, but this page is not of my doubt, as it speaks at least one and 5 recommends an i7 quadcore.
When you say "i5", are you referring to a normal i5 (dual core) or i5 Quad Core as well? Q. If the minimum for a dual core i5, how do I have a dual core i7 it would suffice to work the fusion app agree?
Even I installed the app on my notebook and it opens normally, does not have a fusion image to test.
All other settings my notebook answers, my question is about the processor.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have the same doubt, specially about the GPU GeForce 940MX.